Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hand Print Valentine

We live far away family so I always like to do something special for the grandparents on holidays. I had Riley make these hand print Valentine's to send out as a way to personalize her Valentine's Day card. I printed out a heart shape on Microsoft Word and added her name at the bottom. I made several of these so I first did the pink hand prints and let them dry and then did the red hand prints. I did my best to place her hands in a heart shape but with a two year old that is not always the easiest! Then with a red marker I wrote a message around the heart. If your child is older and can write you can have them write the message and their name. In just a few minutes we had six cards to send out to family that are a lot more special than store bought ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment