Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Glade Expressions Collection






Before I begin to tell you about my experience with the Glade Expressions® Collection, provided to me by Bzz Agent let me share some facts about the convenience and value the Glade Expressions® Collection offers.

Glade Expressions® Fragrance Mist
The first refillable fragrance mist from Glade®
Squeeze-to-release a soft, light mist of true-to-life fragrance that lasts
Instantly enhances any room and eliminates odor
Refillable with your favorite Glade Expressions® fragrance — so true-to-life, it's as if the ingredients are being cut open right next to you
With a removable label, the holder is artfully designed and chic enough to incorporate into any décor
Fragrance satisfaction guaranteed or your money back

Glade Expressions® Oil Diffuser
The best non-electric oil diffuser for living spaces, delivering 3x more fragrance**
Refillable with your favorite Glade Expressions® scent — authentic, exotic ingredients like mangosteen and cardamom spice are unlike anything else in the fragrance aisle
Trendy holder (available in bamboo or white) matches home décor perfectly, allowing you to place true-to-life fragrance in any room
The intuitive snap-in-place setup makes the diffuser easy to assemble, refill and enjoy
The spill-free design fills living spaces with fragrance for 30 days
A wide and thin wick releases fragrance slowly, leaving you with consistent fragrance over time
Fragrance satisfaction guaranteed or your money back*

Visit glade.com to learn more about the Glade Expressions® Money-Back Guarantee.

Fragrances
Here's a rundown of the fragrances you're about to invite into your home, courtesy of Glade Expressions®:
Cotton & Italian Mandarin - Open your home with the bright, breezy blend of cotton and sparkling citrus, honeydew and sandalwood (available in mist only)

Fuji Apple &Cardamom Spice - A ripe, spicy blend of sweet pears and crisp apple with a dash of cinnamon and clove that warms and invigorates

Lavender & Juniper Berry - Lush lavender blends with fresh juniper berry, eucalyptus and rose to relax the senses and open your home

Pineapple & Mangosteen - Evoke a tropical paradise with the blend of freshly cut pineapples and hint of tangy mangosteen, creamy coconut and passionflower

I love Glade products and we use the spray, plug ins and candles on a regular basis in our home. Glade has scents for every season, holiday and the design fits in with your home décor.  The new collection include the Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist and Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser.

As a Bzz Agent I received free product coupons so I could try and review the new Glade line. I was a little disappointed because  my store only had two of the four scents available - Cotton & Italian Mandarin (mist) and Pineapple & Mangosteen (diffuser).
Since I was unable to buy the product in the same fragrance I decided to place them in opposite parts of our home.  I used the diffuser in the guest bathroom so I could feel confident that this room was always ready for company.  The stylish bamboo design fit nicely with the decor.  My one disappoint was that it only lasted about 15 days and with a retail price of $6.89 I expected more. 

The fragrance mist is much more reasonable priced, at under $3.00 and comes in refillable bottle with a removable label. The elegantly designed bottle will fit in with any decor. I might even have to get out my Cricut and design a label to match my room.  The light mist leaves your room smelling fantastic without being over powering. I will definitely buy the refills and look forward to finding additional fragrances.

Have you tried the Glade Expressions Collections?

Disclosure: I as provide this product for free by Bzz Agent but all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment