Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Green Mountain Coffee Wellness Collection Review

 Green Mountain Coffee(R) Wellness Collection
I take my coffee seriously!!   I rarely get up until I hear the beep of our  Grind and Brew coffee machine letting me know it is ready.  I drink my coffee black and love a nice smooth medium blend.  When Bzz Agent asked me if I wanted to review Green Mountains new Wellness Collection I was excited beyond belief.   I could try a new coffee that would actually improve my health. It seemed like a win-win.
 
Another benefit of this product is that Green Mountain Coffee takes their environmental and social responsibility seriously. The company emphasis ethical and environmental standards.  They have implemented  a higher value structure when it comes to how they treat their employees, coffee growers, to the land’s Eco-system from tree to cup.  This is something you don't see in other manufactures.  Interested in learning more, check out Green Mountain's Social Responsibility page.

There are two flavors in the Wellness Collection, the Focus Blend and an Antioxidant Blend. The Focus Blend  includes 50 mg L-Theanine (reduce stress and anxiety) while the Antioxidant Blend has Vitamin C and E. These are both 100% Fair Trade certified coffees!

Since I drink my coffee black I was really concerned about the flavor of  the enhanced coffee. GMC did not disappoint.  It had the same great taste we expect from them and there was no aftertaste.  I enjoyed the Antioxidant Blend slight better since it had a bolder taste.  Also, I reduced the amount of water per cup to about 9 oz. for a richer taste.  I love knowing a healthier choice in coffee has great flavor.  Over the few days I sampled these two types of blends I can not say that I noticed any health benefits but maybe over time the improvement would be noticeable.  I do know that I enjoyed the coffee and would purchase the Wellness blends.

You can try the new line of fortified brews from Green Mountain Coffee by ordering online. They are priced at $18.49 for a 24 K Cups. You can join the Cafe Express Club and save 15% now. Plus, save another $3.00 when you enter the code GMCBEWELL at checkout. The code is good until Decemeber 31, 2012.


Disclosure: Bzz Agent provided the product samples for me to try and review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment