Thursday, January 3, 2013

AFRIN® STICK UP FOR YOURSELF Review

Afrin(R) Stick Up for Yourself(TM)
I was sent a sample of Afrin as part of a new Bzz campaign.  At first, I was very skeptical. I had never used a nasal spray before and honestly I don't think I would have ever purchased one.   But since I was given the product to try for free for being a Bzz Agent I was willing to give it a shot if I happened to need it.  Everyone in our household had colds and runny noses during December but ME. Not that I am complaining but it is hard to review a product if you can't try it.  Well, low and behold two days before Christmas guess what - you got it- I caught the cold.  
The grand kids were here, tons of last minute details to tend to I had no time to feel bad.  I was nervous to try the first spray and I was not expecting the cool, unpleasant blast. Luckily, I knew I would only have to do it twice a day since it is expected to provide 12 hours of relief. Afrin gave me such fast relief it was worth trying it.  By the third time using it I felt like a pro and knew what to expect so I did not find it to be as unpleasant as I did at first. Afrin lived up to its promise and I would definitely purchase it again.
Afrin comes in 3 different varieties, the original nasal spray, original pump spray and original no drip pump spray. In addition they also have 3 other variations to combat severe congestion, extra moisturizing, and sinus.  Check out Afrin.com for additional information, coupons, and cute videos.

*I received this product and coupons for being a BzzAgent in exchange for a honest review.  All thoughts are completely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment