I am surrounded by preschool age kids in my job. Runny noses, sneezing, coughing, everything in the mouth, diaper changing, potty training... you get the idea. Germs everywhere!! I wash my hands hundreds of times a day. I had not tried foam soaps prior to Bzz Agent sending me Lysol Touch of Foam to review. I was not sure what to expect.
Basic highlights about Lysol Touch of Foam
- Rich non-drip lather works on contact to kill 99.9% of germs
- Offers 10x more germ protection than the leading national competitor
- Moisturizer-enriched micro-bubbles leave your hands feeling soft and comfortable after every wash
- Available in three great scents — Creamy Vanilla Orchid, Rose & Cherry in Bloom and Wild Berry Bliss
- Antimicrobial properties are built in to protect the pump and resist odor-causing bacteria
What I liked:
- Liquid that turns into a thick, rich foam. No drips, no mess!
- One pump is plenty to thoroughly clean my hands from the dirtiest mess.
- You use less so you save money.
- I received the Creamy Vanilla Orchid and it smells amazing!
- It is gentle on my hands.
Healthy Hands matter to Lysol:
That’s why Lysol® started their Mission for Health. With new mom programs, healthy habits initiatives in schools and disaster relief efforts, the company is dedicated to doing more for everyone’s health. The mission is fueled by passion and backed by their expertise in killing germs. So when you use Lysol® at home, you’ll know you’re a part of something bigger.
For healthy hands and more, visit lysol.com/mission-for-health.
Disclosure: Bzz Agent provide me with a free sample of Lysol Touch of Foam Soap to review. However, all opinions expressed our my own.