Monday, June 28, 2010

Fresh Fit for Kids Meal at Subway

I love to eat out and it isn't always easy to find a quick meal that isn't full of fat and calories.  That is one of the reasons I love Subway.  I don't feel as guilty because I am eating whole wheat bread and tons of veggies.  I ignore the sodium content. 
 Subway and National Geographic for Kids have partnered together and designed  six new reusable lunch bags that come as part of the Fresh Fit for Kids meal.  These new lunch bags kids will help kids discover new parts of the world.  Also, they will reduce waste and  they are reusable. This is a great alternative to kids meal bags or boxes that just wind up in the garbage.  Check out this cute bags here.
For additional information on Subway’s FRESH FIT FOR KIDS meals please visit here.

Would you like to win a $25.00 Subway gift card?  Check out this great giveaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment