Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Shutterfly Cards on Sale


Now that it is November, the count down to Christmas is on!  Every year I always plan on sending Christmas cards out before Christmas Eve and come a week till Christmas I am scrabbling to order them and get them mailed before New Years. Last year they never even went out.

I am planning on ordering mine in November this month to make sure I'm not rushing to order them in December. I was looking at the Christmas photo cards on Shutterfly and they have so many cute designs. I plan on ordering a photo card that has a spot for several photos. I take so many photos throughout the year it is great to be able to highlight them on a Christmas card. I really like the brown and red colored cards that seem popular this year.

Right now all cards at Shutterfly are 25% off and you get free shipping on all orders over $30. Sale ends tomorrow! You don't have to order Christmas card either, you can get thank you cards or Thanksgiving cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment