I have been a Purex Insider for a year now and it has been great trying out their new laundry products but not real exciting. Who likes to do laundry, right? Well just a few week ago they asked us to try out something a little different. Purex teamed up with Jockey and sent me a their new product, a Tech Terry sports bra! I tried out this sports bra and love how comfortable it is and how it helps me stay cool.
Here are some features of the Jockey Tech Terry Performance Sports Bra:
- Moisture-wicking sports bra helps keep you cool & dry
- Convenient key pocket so you can take your workouts anywhere!
- Reflective logo at the back
- Breathable mesh panels
- Soft bottom band for comfortable support
Normally you should not use fabric softener on performance sportswear because the oil content prevents the wicking process but you can use Purex Crystals when washing your sports bra! Purex Crystals are 92% natural crystals and do not contain oil so they can safely be used on all laundry.
One of our lucky readers is going to get a chance to win the same Jockey sports bra plus a bottle of Purex Crystals. Here is how you enter:
1. Follow our blog and leave a comment (Mandatory)
2. Like us on Facebook and comment letting us know
3. Follow us on Twitter and comment letting us know
Deadline to enter is January 25th. Good Luck!