Thursday, January 12, 2012

Purex Ultra Packs and Free Sample

Purex has been busy lately introducing a whole new line of products.  Last year, it was Purex 3-1 sheets which were perfect for my son in college for the rare times he does laundry.  Then Purex Crystals came out and I have to say I just love how easy this is to use and the scents are divine.  My wash smells fresh for weeks.  Now they have a new line of Triple Action products.  The new Purex Ultra packs will hit store shelves in February.  As a Purex Insider member they have asked me to try out the Ultra Packs. 

What are Purex® UltraPacks™?

• New Purex UltraPacks are convenient pre-dosed liquid detergent packs that make doing laundry easier than ever.
• Purex UltraPacks manage to squeeze all the performance of our new Triple Action liquid formula into just one powerful pack.
• Finally…No more mess. No more spills. No more heavy jugs. It’s Laundry Simplified.®
• Each Purex UltraPack contains powerful 2x concentrated liquid detergent, giving each UltraPack double
the cleaning power in every drop*.
• Purex UltraPacks dissolve quickly once the washer is started—even in cold water.
• Purex UltraPacks are formulated and safe for all  machines, including high-efficiency (HE).

 Purex Ultra Packs are so easy to use.  Just drop a pack into the bottom of the washer, start, add your clothes and your done.  No heavy jug to lift, no worries about spills or mess.  I love it!  I found that one pack was plenty for all of my laundry needs - including heavily soiled items.  I love the Mountain Breeze fragrance but Free and Clear fragrance free is also available. 
 Beginning in mid February 2012, FreeSamplePurex.com will be back up and running so you can get your own free sample of Purex UltraPacks. We will let you know when this goes live.  Also, stay tuned we will have a few Purex giveaways coming your way very soon!!

Disclosure:  As a Purex Insider I was given a free sample of Purex Ultra Packs to try and review.  All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment