Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Oscillococcinum Review


With the flu running rampant this season I was looking for safe, homeopathic alternative to some of the over the counter drugs I've seen. Many of the tips I saw for how to manage the flu naturally like drink lots fluids, get lots of rest also suggested Oscillococcinum to help manage flu symptoms. Oscillococcinum is one of the world’s most popular natural flu medicines, can reduce the duration and severity of flu-like symptoms when taken at the onset of symptoms. Its use is supported by published clinical studies, as well as more than 65 years of use throughout the world. Plus, unlike other flu medicines, Oscillo has no known side effects, it does not interfere with other medications, and it is safe for both children (older than 2 years of age) and adults.

Thankfully no one is my family has gotten the flu this year but I do feel better knowing I have medicine on hand that I feel comfortable giving my children if one of them does get the flu. They also sell cough and cold medicine. You can purchase it at your local drugstore and make sure to check out their site for a coupon.

I was given a free sample from Naturally Savvy but my opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment