Monday, February 4, 2013

Progresso Light Creamy Soups Review


I was given the opportunity from MyBlogSpark to try the all new Progresso Light soups that contain only 100 calories per serving. I had the Light Creamy Potato with Bacon and Cheese soup while my husband had the Light Chicken Pot Pie Style. I love having soups this time a year and when I am short on time Progresso soups are my go-to. These soups are packed with satisfying flavors so now you can eat less calories without sacrificing the taste!
I also loved that the first few ingredients in both of these soups are broth, meat & veggies instead of ingredients I can not pronounce. If you are on Weight Watchers both of these soups are WW approved. If looking for a quick, easy, low calories dinner or lunch you need to try these out!
 Disclosure: The information, products and ProgressOh! gift packs were provided by Progresso through MyBlogSpark.

No comments:

Post a Comment