Wednesday, February 27, 2013

R.W. Knudsen Family® Spritzer


I was given the opportunity to try R.W. Knudsen Family® Spritzer by Naturally Savvy recently. Bill Knudsen created the first fruit juice Spritzers for his family more than 20 years ago as a refreshing alternative to refined sugar and corn syrup sweetened sodas. They are made with real fruit juices and sparkling water. I love that these are a better alternative to the sugar-filled sodas with several ingredients I can't pronounce without lacking in flavor. My husband and I both enjoyed these spritzers. They are available in 14 yummy flavors like orange passionfruit, lemon lime and Jamaican lemonade. You can purchase these at your local Whole Foods and other health food store.

I was given a free sample from Naturally Savvy but my opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment