I have never been a huge fan of fabric softeners. When you have 4 kids who has time to remember to go add the softener to the wash and dryer sheets only seem good for controlling static. Well, Purex Complete Crystals have changed how you use fabric softeners. You just add the crystals to your wash with your laundry detergent making it so easy and convenient to use. The bottle is even marked so you know how much to pour in without having to measure.
Purex Complete Crystals come in three fantastic scents - Fresh Spring Waters, Tropical Splash and Lavender Blossom. I was given a sample of Fresh Springs Waters which left my laundry smelling heavenly for days.
• Preserve the flame retardant benefits of your children’s clothing or sleepwear
• Retain your athletic wear’s wicking ability which draws sweat away from your body
• Maintain your towels’ built-in ability to absorb water
• Keep your white clothing from yellowing and graying vs. using traditional softeners
Purex Complete Crystals Softener has changed my point of view on fabric softeners. I can see this becoming a new product on my laundry shelf since it is easy to use and safe for all my laundry. Plus, the fresh scent is divine.
Buy It: You can find this product in stores now, retailing between $3.99- $5.99 for a 28 oz. bottle that will do 32 loads of laundry. Be sure to print a $1.00 off coupon here.
Win It: We have 6 coupons to giveaway, each for a free bottle of Purex Complete Crystals Softener to our Kid Kaper readers.
- Leave a comment telling us which unique scent you would like to try: Fresh Spring Waters, Tropical Splash or Lavender Blossom.
- Follow Kid Kapers
- Blog about this giveaway. Include a link to this giveaway and leave a link to your post.
- Like Purex on facebook
- Visit the Purex site (they are having a contest to see which blog can get the most hits for Purex) , you can visit this site daily and leave a comment each time you do.
Purex provided me with a free product, information and giveaway coupons. All opinions are my own.